Monday, September 1, 2014

Red nails

I found another month long competition a couple of weeks ago called the 31 Day Challenge. The blogger that first found the challenge a few years ago, started doing it in September even though there are only 30 days in September. I decided to join along with some of the other bloggers and participate. At least I have more time in September than I did in July! Here are the prompts.


Since today is red, I gathered my two shades of red. Yes, it's hard to believe but I really only have two, apart from the one that I found melts when I did my birthday nails. They are Dangerous by Sephora and Scarlet by Ulta3.



I now have a sketch pad and crayons that I found from back when I was in uni and I decided to start to sketch out my ideas with colour. I had done black and white drawings for OMD2. I asked my husband the simple question of "stripes or swirls?" and he answered "swirls." So here are my red swirl nails. I really like them and may need to redo this nail art at a time that it isn't going to be taken off the next day!




2 comments:

  1. The swirls look really effective. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swirls (: Love how the colors contrast with each other (:

    ReplyDelete