Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Inspired by a Tutorial

I went to my pinterest board for nail inspiration to look up a tutorial that I could do. Most of my pins are just pictures, but I do have a few tutorials. I decided to go with the dandelion puff design seen here.

The colours that I chose are No Room for the Blues by OPI, Snow Me White by Sinful Colors, and my unknown black.


I started with a background of No Room for the Blues.


 I started with the black lines and then added the white ones on the other nails.


I quickly did the black dots on the bottom of the white parts. I wanted to do it quick so that the black blob that I put on my plastic baggie wouldn't dry first. I'm running low.


I finished off with some white lines for the puff. It didn't quite work out like I had hoped, but I still like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment