Friday, September 19, 2014

Galaxy

So I'm still really far behind. I realised that this changing your nails every single day really isn't my strong suit. I'm more of a once or twice a week kind of girl.

Anyway, this prompt was galaxy. I love galaxy nails because I think they are so pretty!


The colours that I used this time are Radiant Violet by Three Beauties, Snow Me White by Sinful Colors, Force by L.A. Colors, an unnamed Chi Chi Magnetic purple, Times Square by Three Beauties, and my unnamed green from Old Navy.


I started with the Radiant Violet. It's my favourite colour to start galaxy nails with because it's perfect for the night sky. It's hard to tell in this picture since it was taken inside under subpar lighting, but it's a dark blue with some purply-blue shimmers.


I followed the order of the picture above when I started sponging. I also decided to add some white dots for stars at this point. I had done stars before when I've done galaxy nails, but I changed them. I decided to add them now instead of the end because before they seemed to be too much of a contrast.


Then I added the bronze colour of Force. I didn't add this colour before and I really liked the addition.


Purple was next.


Then the pink.


Before I cleaned them up, I also added some more Force and Radiant Violet on top. I was very pleased with the outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment