Thursday, September 11, 2014

Polka dots!

I just stared at my nail polish collection for a while before I decided what I wanted to do for today's mani. I knew that I wanted to make it so that you couldn't really see the base colour but just a bunch of dots. I finally decided to go with a bunch of shades of green.

The polishes that I used are: Coach Ella by Fresh Paint, Low Tide by Spa Ritual, Glowstick by Wet n Wild Fergie, Envious by Kmart, 42 by Fuso, Con-Fused? by China Glaze magnetix, Amazon...Amazoff by OPI, Candid Cameron by Nicole by OPI, and my unnamed green by Old Navy.

 I started with using Coach Ella. I wanted to go with something that wouldn't show up very much when I added the dots. That way it would look like just dots but I had a layer on top of my base coat.


I put the dots on in the same order as the picture above from left to right.




No comments:

Post a Comment