Thursday, September 18, 2014

Half-Moons

I'm not a massive fan of half-moon manicures, but of course I want to do all of the prompts. After looking at different manicures on pinterest, which is what I do for fun, I decided that I did like the ones with part of a flower for the half-moons. I decided to go with sunflowers.

The colours that I used are No Room for the Blues by OPI, Bananarama by Kmart, A-piers to be Tan by OPI, and my strange black with the warn off label.


I started with No Room for the Blues. I love this colour. I just wish that my brush wasn't broken. The tube that holds the bristles has a crack and so more and more of them keep sticking out the side.


I then added the yellow for the petals.


Next was the brown. I was going to stop there but realised that something was missing. That something was that sunflowers have seeds!


I added some black dots, finished cleaning up around my nails, and voila! 



1 comment: